One of our power chair customers, Jonathan Goldman, wrote us a short poem to show his appreciation.
Jonathan, known internationally as 'JGthepoet', started writing poetry in the year 2000, when he was diagnosed with the rare, incurable skeletal muscle disease called Myasthenia Gravis. All of his poems are posted on www.JGthepoet.com.
At RentaScoota we felt touched by his efforts and thought we'd share this short poem with the rest of our customers
I could not do without them,
‘Who is that?’ ~ I hear you say,
Why RentaScoota in Waterlooville,
Who have helped me every day.
They have provided me with a Powerchair,
And a Sabbath Scooter yet to come,
Through Pattersons and The Masonic Samaritan Fund,
More Mobile I shall become.
Help is there to be found,
For Amputees like me,
And Dave at RentaScoota,
Is helping my Recovery.
I know LORD YOU have guided me,
In the steps that I have taken,
Each Day and every Evening,
When I sleep and then awaken.
I shall recommend RentaScoota,
To all who may need them,
And with YOUR Help to guide me,
May my Prayers be answered ~ Amen.
Copyright [c] Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] – 20 May 2014
- Blog - A J Way's Dealer of the Year 2014 - At RentaScoota we were ecstatic to find out today that we’ve received an award for being ‘A J Way’s Dealer of the Year 2014’
- Blog - Behind Closed Doors - There's not much advertising surrounding the mobility industry.
- Blog - Dave on the Jeremy Vine Show - Managing Director, Dave Budgen appeared on Radio 2's Jeremy Vine Show regarding the misuse of mobility scooters in the UK.
- Blog - Introducing Marvin - Say Hello to Marvin - our pride and joy. We like to think he sits perfectly somewhere between the James Bond and Austin Powers of mobility scooters. It's an ongoing one of a kind side project and we've siezed the opportunity to show the world what Rentascoota can do. We figured we've been selfish and kept him to ourselves for long enough.
- Blog - Organisations - Over the years, we've had the privilege of working with some of the biggest names throughout the UK. provided these companies with mobility scooters, wheelchairs and power chairs.
- Blog - The Extra 87 Miles - When a customer in Scotland wanted to test a Packascoota and we didn't have any agents in his area, we were able to put him in touch with another customer 87 miles away to have a demonstration
- Blog - Welcome to the new look website! - Welcome to our fresh, new and comprehensive website. We have listened to our clients and have ensured that our site is informative yet easy to use and navigate through. We hope you enjoy it and find it useful. Our Renta Scoota family of animations will help steer you through.
- Blog - Wings and Wheels Part 1 - Following the success of the 2010 Wings and Wheels show, the organisers invited the Rentascoota team back for the 2011.
- Blog - Wings and Wheels Part 2 - We extended a warm welcome to all of our customers old and new for The Wings and Wheels Show
- RentaScoota - Testimonials - Some of our customer's testimonials about their experiences with us